Reporting to and working in close partnership with the Director of Integrated Programs, this individual will focus on the development of execution of broad aspects of the United Way Driving the Dream Care Program. The Care Coordination Manager will provide supervision through effective coaching practices such as 1-on-1s and professional development to all current Care Coordination Specialists. The Care Coordination Manager will also collaborate with the Director of Integrated Programs and his/her team on new program offerings and provide support in the overall management of programs. Finally, they will support program evaluation processes using CISM’s monitoring/continuous improvement metrics and performance evaluation system.
- Coordinate the successful implementation of UWMS programmatic quality standards and requirements.
- Conduct ongoing performance evaluation, support and collaboration.
- Develop systems to ensure consistent, high-quality program management and manage the evaluation of network partnerships.
- Lead team meetings in an effort to provide insight on best practices and effective programming
- Conduct weekly individual 1:1 check-ins to provide support and feedback opportunities
- Elevate voice to build team unity and community
- Provide support around effective data management, tracking and reporting
- Develop and update impact summaries
- Coordinating family resources, workshops and trainings
- Improve/build on staff competence by providing educational resources; balancing work requirements with learning opportunities; evaluating the application of learning to changes in treatment results.
- Collaborate with the S3 and C2 teams to provide program assistance, requirements and updates
- Build and manage relationships with key community partners
- Develop and implement training and professional development plan
- Ensure staff engagement
- Develop and implement team-building plans
- Champion the CIS National model of integrated student support
- Know and be able to articulate the CISM core value language and developmental relationship elements
- Collaborate in the development of necessary systems, processes, and tools to better support the facilitation, collection, and sharing of best practices throughout Communities In Schools of Memphis.
A quality candidate possess the following:
- Professional Development Expertise. This individual will possess demonstrated evidence of excellence in creating and delivering quality professional development to a wide range of audiences. Aspects of professional development expertise should include: program design, implementing training, ensuring staff engagement and leading individual performance management. This person will be considered an outstanding trainer and facilitator who takes delight in teaching and coaching other adults in developing skills and competencies.
- Organization/Planning. Much of the work of the Care Coordination Manager will require a high degree of organizational and planning skills, allowing this individual to execute the CISM programmatic strategy in a thoughtful and orderly fashion. This person will be able to effectively prioritize tasks and support others in doing so.
- Attention to Detail & Follow-through. This individual does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project and is able to manage up or across effectively and diplomatically to keep project implementation moving forward.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and a willingness to persevere in order to accomplish goals and is able to encourage others to do the same.
- Communication Skills. The Care Coordination Manager will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and will be a persuasive, credible, diplomatic and polished communicator with excellent interpersonal skills. This individual must work collaboratively with internal and external partners. This person possesses excellent listening skills while seeking to understand others’ perspectives and be able to identify gaps in understanding various barriers to success.
- Leading Through Influence. The Care Coordination Manager will be engaging thus, this individual possesses strong influencing skills to convince others to pursue a course of action in an effective and results-oriented manner.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree a human service-related field (Master’s preferred)
- At least two (2) years experience providing social work, care coordination, case management, etc. in human services.
- Experience managing and supporting client’s needs
- A broad understanding of the local services and the ability to connect clients to these services to meet their needs
- Ability to effectively interface with a wide range of partner community agencies
- Demonstrated commitment to the field and a passion for serving under-served and under-resourced individuals,
- families and/or communities; particularly people living in poverty
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred, but not required
Must have a driver’s license, proof of automobile insurance, and reliable transportation.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a comprehensive benefits package.
- Competitive Salary Range for the position: $60-63K
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k with Employer Matching)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)